Welcome to ServiceBus360 Private Hosting! In this release, we are expanding capabilities to include operations and monitoring in your integration scenarios comprising Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions. For Enterprise customers bound by strict and complex data protection regulations, ServiceBus360 Private Hosting is an apt choice for managing and monitoring their distributed Azure resources.
Features included in this release:
- Azure Logic Apps: With Azure Service Bus already introduced in the previous release, now we have introduced management and monitoring of Logic Apps. The user can perform management activities like the run trigger, enable Logic App and delete Logic App from ServiceBus360. In addition to operational capabilities, ServiceBus360 has the capability to monitor the Azure Logic Apps based on the state of the Logic App (enabled/disabled). Trigger history and Run details along with run action failure reason can be explored by associating the logic app in a composite application.
- Azure Functions: Similar to Azure Logic Apps, we have introduced management and monitoring of Azure Functions in ServiceBus360 Private Hosting. Azure Functions helps you yo build apps faster with a serverless architecture and accelerate your development with an event-driven, serverless compute experience. We understand that Azure Functions would be an integrated part of many real-time integration scenarios and it will add much more value to associate Azure Functions through Composite Applications. In this release, you can perform Read, Update & Delete operations ie., you can start, stop and restart Function App using ServiceBus360. In addition to operational capabilities, ServiceBus360 has the capability to perform state-based (enabled/disabled) monitoring of the Functions Apps.
- User Roles & Access Policy: ServiceBus360 Private Hosting authenticates your organization users using the Azure Active Directory (AD) configured in your environment. By default, the application has 3 defined user roles (Admin, Superuser, and Normal user). However, depending on your requirement in real time you can add a more roles and define granular permissions for the users in the application.
- Regenerate/Modify or Edit a message ID: when you try to resubmit a message to a 'DuplicateDetection' enabled Queue, this capability will help you to prevent the message from being lost. When you choose automated regeneration, the system will assign a new GUID as Message Ids. Alternately, you can edit to set custom message ids. for eg: invoice/201#/####.
- Export Governance & Audit logs: We have introduced this new feature to export your audit logs as a pdf or .xls extension files. ServiceBus360 audits user activities on Operations and Messaging, it’s as easy as seeing “Who did what operation on which entity at what time”.
- Download Message: You can download the messages from a Queues or Topic Subscriptions in a compressed format.
- Before you start upgrading ServiceBus360 to the latest version, we recommend you to always take a backup of the 'ServiceBus360' database. This is just a best practice and it will come handy if something goes wrong and you want to roll back to the previous version.
- Follow the steps in the video to upgrade to the latest version.