Welcome to ServiceBus360 Private Hosting! The release version 220.127.116.113 introduces ServiceBus360, hosted and executed on your infrastructure, with capabilities to manage and monitor your Azure resources . This will address any concerns regarding data security and configuration settings while managing and monitoring your distributed Azure resources using the SaaS version.
Features included in this release:
- Composite Applications: Group different Azure Services, Manage and Monitor Azure Services, and Send alerts to Notification Channel
Composite Application is a logical entity that you can use to group Azure Services like Service Bus, Logic Apps, Event Hubs etc that constitute a Line of Business Application in your Integration Solution Architecture. These resources can be from different Azure Subscriptions and namespaces. In version1.0, you can manage and monitor the application group that contains different Azure Service Bus Messaging resources.
- Message Retrieval and Processing: Get the active and dead letter message, View message details and properties, and Resubmit dead letter messages
You can retrieve and process both active and dead letter messages when the query is executed from the UI, ServiceBus360 triggers a service call that retrieves the list of messages in peek lock mode.You can resubmit a dead letter message by selecting the messages and choosing the destination entity. The destination entity may be a Queue or a Topic under the same composite application. Under message processing, you can do the following activities:
- Resubmit a message/bulk messages
- Delete a message/bulk messages
- Repair and Resubmit a message
- View properties/message details/error details
- CRUD Operations: Create, update and delete Azure resources
You can create, update, and delete Queues and Topics within the ServiceBus360 portal. You need not switch to the Azure portal to perform these operations. In addition, ServiceBus360 also keeps track of these operations performed by users in the Governance/Auditing section to help administrators investigate actions.
- Monitoring and Notification: Create Alarm, Map entities to the alarm and Receive notification
In this release, ServiceBus360 Private Hosting is designed to provide status and threshold monitoring capabilities for Azure Service Bus Messaging. Monitoring is bundled within the composite application and has the capability to monitor the resources associated with a composite application.The monitoring service will
- Check on the status every 60 seconds
- Update the dashboard with the current status
- Trigger an email report on monitoring status to your registered email address (if opted for email notifications while creating the alarm). Similarly, you can receive notifications through SMTP and Microsoft Teams.
- Governance Audit: Check user activities on Operations and Messaging audit logs
You can check who disabled/deleted a monitor, edited the monitor configurations, any alteration in the resources mapped to the monitor, or even any change to the set threshold values of the entities. When such incidents happen, you must have this feature in place to look at the audit logs and see who performed such activity and take necessary steps. Similarly, you can track any Message processing and any modifications to resource properties from ServiceBus360.
- User Management: Connect to Azure AD, facilitate Single sign-on, and grant the user access to users within your Azure AD
ServiceBus360 Private Hosting integrates with Azure AD for user authentication. Azure AD integration gives your users a streamlined sign-in experience and helps your application conform to your IT policies. Global Administrator of Organization Azure AD can authorize only specified organization users to access ServiceBus360.