Configure monitoring for Relay in ServiceBus360
To configure monitoring, the user must create alarms and then associate Relay to the alarms.
Create an alarm:
- From the Home Dashboard, click Manage Namespace button of a namespace for which you want to create the alarm. The namespace should be of type ‘Messaging’.
- Click Alarms from the menu on the left
- Click the Add Alarm button to open the Add Alarm blade
- Enter Alarm Name
- Enter a summary for the alarm (This is optional)
- Click the Next button to navigate to the ‘Threshold Violations’ page
- Click ‘Alert on threshold violation’ to turn on the feature. You can configure alerts for threshold violations in this section.
- Click the Next button to navigate to the ‘Health Monitoring’ page
- Click ‘Enable Health Monitoring’ to turn on the feature. Enabling health monitoring allows users to get regular alerts on the status of the resource.
- Click Next to navigate to the ‘Notifications Channels’ page. By default, a notification email is sent from ServiceBus360 to the registered email ID (customizable) when the alarm is triggered due to a violation. You can also configure additional notification channels.
- Click the Save button to create the alarm
Associate the newly created alarm to a Relay
- Click Relay from the menu on the left menu
- Click the Monitoring icon on the right for the Relay you want to associate the alarm
- The Select Alarm drop-down on the top left lists all the configured alarms. Select the alarm you want to associate with this Relay from the drop-down
- Toggle on the Enable Monitoring button and click the Edit button to configure the threshold values
- Click Save when done. Click the "Do not Monitor" button to remove the monitoring configurations for the entity from the particular alarm.