In this article:
- Introduction to payment information screen
- How much do I pay for using ServiceBus360?
- How do I change my license plan in ServiceBus360?
- In-depth look at Billing History screen
- How to change credit card details in ServiceBus360?
Introduction to payment information screen
In this section, we will give you a detailed look into the ServiceBus360 Payment Information screen. The payment screen contains options to change the license plans, view the billing history, and add/update credit card information. All payment transactions in ServiceBus360 are PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant and taken care by our external payment gateway provider. ServiceBus360 does not store any credit card information.
The different segments of the ServiceBus360 Payment Information screen are:
Change Plan - The account owner can upgrade/downgrade the license plans based on the business requirements. The upgrade plans are available on a Monthly and Annual basis. The licensing plan is based on the number of Namespaces. You can get a 20% discount when you opt for the Annual pricing option. For more information on the pricing, please refer the Pricing section on the ServiceBus360 website. With the free plan, you can associate 3 namespaces and monitor up to 2 entities in a namespace. Click the Change Plan button to upgrade/downgrade your plan.The licensing plan can also be changed by clicking the Change Plan button at the top of the application.
View All - The account owner can view the history of payments made from the ServiceBus360 account. They also have the option to download the billing information in PDF format. Alternatively, the account owner will also receive email notifications about the license details and the payment confirmation. For a monthly subscription, the invoices will be automatically generated on the same date of every month and made available in the billing history section.Initially (before performing any plan upgrade), the Billing History section will display No Data. Once a subscription plan is purchased, the Billing History section will displayplan upgrade), the Billing History section will display No Data. Once a subscription plan is purchased, the Billing History section will display View All button
Card Details - The account owner can view the credit card information that he/she used to purchase the ServiceBus360 subscription. Account Owner can modify the billing details and add a different credit card if required. All credit card validations are handled by our payment gateway provider.Initially (before performing any plan upgrade), the Credit card section will display Card Not Saved. Once a subscription plan is purchased, the Credit card section will display Card Details.plan upgrade), the Credit card section will display Card Not Saved. Once a subscription plan is purchased, the Credit card section will display Card Details.
How much do I pay for using ServiceBus360?
ServiceBus360 pricing is based on a Subscription Model. You can purchase the appropriate plan based on your business requirements. ServiceBus360 pricing is calculated on a per-namespace (Messaging, Relays and Event Hubs) basis. For instance, if you wish to manage and monitor only messaging namespace, you can opt for the number of messaging namespace and leave out Relays and Event Hubs from your account billing. When you want to associate more namespace than the current plan, the account owner can easily upgrade the plan in a couple of clicks.
How do I change my license plan in ServiceBus360?
ServiceBus360 is a subscription-based product, which means your current plan will be automatically renewed at the end of each billing cycle. You can choose to upgrade or downgrade your plan at any given time, so you have full control over the period you want your current subscription to be active. ServiceBus360's flexible pricing plans work with you as your needs change over time. In this section, you’ll learn how to change your license plan from Free to Paid.
- Log into your ServiceBus360 account as Account Owner
- Click the Settings(gear) icon in the top navigation pane
- Click the Payments icon in the left navigation pane
- Click Change Plan in the Payment Screen
- The Change Plan blade lists your current subscription information such as Subscription Plan and Subscription Status. To change the plan, you can select your preferred License Plan and Payment Cycle.
- Use the +/- icon to choose the number of namespace that you wish to manage using ServiceBus360. Click Next
- Enter your basic Credit card details in this blade followed by the billing address that you wish to get in the invoice.
- You can check the payment details in the Payment Summary blade and click Confirm to make the payments
- Click Previous to cancel the payments and make changes to your plan
- Clicking on the Confirm will take you to Payment status screen
In-depth look at Billing History screen
ServiceBus360 allows Account Owner to view the detailed payment history for their account. The Billing History section displays all the account transaction invoices information such as invoice ID, plan, date, amount, and transaction status. In this section, we will take a detailed look at the Billing History screen.
- Log into your ServiceBus360 account (as an Account Owner).
- Click the Settings icon on the top navigation pane
- Choose Payment from the left navigation pane
- Click VIEW ALL in the Billing History section. The Billing History blade will open. The different options available in this screen are as follows.
If you are in the Free plan, you will not see the View All link. You will see the text as NO DATA.
- Invoice ID - The invoice number for the billing transaction. This is typically generated sequentially
- Status - Indicates the status of the transaction. The invoice will be generated only for successful transactions.
- License Plan - Indicates the current license plan of the account
- Total Amount - Indicates the total cost of artifacts subscribed for that billing cycle
- Amount Paid - Indicates the actual amount paid. Usually, the total amount and amount paid will reflect the same value. But in the case of plan changes, the actual amount paid will be different as prorate calculations will apply on the transaction.
- Amount Due - This column will be indicated only when there is a payment failure. The amount due is to be paid by the customer to continue the plan.
- Date - Date of the transaction (in DD-MONTH-YYYY format)
Details - Contains options to View and Download the invoice and purchase details as PDF
A sample view of the Invoice and Purchase details
How to change credit card details in ServiceBus360?
To ensure that your ServiceBus360 account is not interrupted due to payment issues, be sure to update your credit card details if your card expires or is replaced. In these situations, you need to update details of the credit card in your account information or change the card used to pay your bill. If your credit card gets renewed and the number remains the same, you can simply update the details of the existing credit card, such as expiry date.
If there is a credit card number change, you will need to add the new credit card to your account.
Follow the below steps to change credit card details in ServiceBus360:
- Log into your ServiceBus360 account (as an Account Owner)
- Click the Settings icon on the top navigation pane
- Choose Payment from the menu
- Click CARD DETAILS in the Card details section. The Billing Details blade will open. This will be very same as the blade found in the Change Plan screen. The only difference is that the values entered during plan change are readily available (as read-only).
- Click Change Billing Info button to edit the credit card information and billing address. This is exactly the same as adding the card details in the Change Plan screen.
Please note that adding a new card will overwrite the existing credit card information.
- Update the new card details and click Save to save the information. Click Cancel to retain the existing credit card information.